Here is a list of eight cardiovascular facility expansions at hospitals from the past two-and-a-half months, beginning with the most recent announcement.
1. St. Vincent Medical Center in Los Angeles opened its Cardiac Care Institute.
2. St. Luke’s Hospital-Miners Campus in Coaldale, Pa., opened its new Heart & Vascular Center, sleep lab and outpatient lab service site.
3. Saint Thomas Heart at Saint Thomas Hospital in Nashville, Tenn., opened the Saint Thomas Heart Valve Center.
4. Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque (Iowa) opened its $13 million new intensive care and cardiovascular units.
5. Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, Neb., opened its Ron and Carol Cope Heart Center.
6. Northeast Regional Medical Center in Kirksville, Mo., opened a new heart center.
7. Wilkes-Barre (Pa.) General Hospital, an affiliate of Commonwealth Health in Northeastern Pennsylvania, completed its new $53 million heart and vascular institute tower and emergency department.
8. Biggs-Gridley (Calif.) Memorial Hospital added a new cardiovascular lab to its Medical Specialty Center.
Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Daughters of Charity Health System
Phone: (650) 917-4525
Cell: (408) 406-8342